All families are welcome to join us for an afternoon of storytelling, craft and food. Come along and join in the fun.
We meet together on an occasional basis on Saturday afternoons from 4 pm - 6 pm where families can gather together to worship and explore faith in an informal and fun way.
We have a great group of regular families and church members and always welcome new families. We share a different Biblical theme each month which we explore in the games, story, craft, and worship activities.
During each meeting we:
- we begin with a light, buffet-style meal at 4.00 pm for everyone to enjoy and spend some time chatting;
- start our activities at 4.30 pm with games as everyone arrives then introduce our theme;
- tell stories in a variety of ways;
- use our Bible bookcase to discover where our stories come from to give more meaning to the Bible;
- offer different activities so all ages from babies upwards can join in;
- use the leaflet the children receive so everyone has thoughts on each activity and a message to take away;
- have a time of worship together with songs and prayers and think about what we have done and why.
After, we use Facebook to show what we have done and send messages.
Our next meeting is on Saturday 9th December when our theme will be Christmas.